Diploma in Postgraduate Preparation – Pre-Masters (DipPP)
The Diploma in Postgraduate Preparation - Pre-Masters (DipPP) will prepare you for postgraduate study at the University of Waikato’s Triple-Crown accredited business school.
Why choose the Diploma in Postgraduate Preparation - Pre-Masters?
- A pre-masters programme for international students at New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF) level 7 - the same level as a Graduate Diploma.
- Direct entry to a number of postgraduate degrees once successfully completed.
- Accessible to students who have completed at least two years of tertiary study and have achieved a qualification that is at least equivalent to NZQF level 6.
- Expand your career opportunities and increase your earning potential.
- Academic and English language training from specialist teachers help you meet the University's entry requirements.
- Once you have successfully completed your postgraduate degree, you are eligible to apply for a three year post-study open work visa.
|Entry requirements||Academic: The equivalent of at least 2 years' full time successful tertiary study and a qualification equivalent to NZQF Level 6.|
|English language: An overall IELTS score of 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band) or equivalent. Check entry requirements page for more information.|
|Start dates||November 2021|
|Award||Diploma Level 7 (NZQF)|
- English for Academic Purposes 1
- Personal and Professional Capabilities
- New Zealand Context and Society
- English for Academic Purposes 2
- Professional Communication
- Professional Project
Upon successful completion of the Diploma in Postgraduate Preparation - Pre-Masters, you can progress to one of the following postgraduate degrees:
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Business and Management
- Master of Digital Business
- Master of Management (Marketing)
- Master of Management (Supply Chain Management)
- Master of Professional Accounting
Top business school
Triple-crown accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
University of Waikato College offers you:
- Qualified, experienced, and caring teachers
- A supportive and personalised learning environment
- Opportunity to mix with domestic students to improve your English skills and make local friends
Trimester C, 2021:
- Study period: 15 November 2021 – 11 February 2022
- Mid-trimester break: 20 December 2021 – 5 January 2022
Trimester A, 2022:
- Study period: 7 March 2022 – 10 June 2022
- Mid-trimester break: 15 April 2022 – 29 April 2022
A guide to the academic and language requirements to study at University of Waikato College
Find information about tuition and accommodation fees, health insurance and other costs
Find out more about the requirements you need to meet to apply for a student visa